Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The longest 5 weeks of my life...

Ok, I know 5 weeks is 5 weeks but the next 5 weeks is going to feel like eternity even though it's passing by pretty quickly.

I have been friends with a man for quite a while now. We both play this stupid game on facebook, which is how we met. To make a really long story short we are now dating in a complicated, odd kind of way and have been for a few months I think. I'm so bad at time, I have no idea what the date was.

Anyway, going back to making the long story short, he'll be here in 5 weeks and I can't even begin to describe how excited I am. We'll have 2 full months together! We'll live day to day life together as well as some weekend trips and a week in Florida doing the Disney/Universal thing.

~~!!! EXCITEMENT !!!~~

The reason why he's visiting for 2 months and not a weekend or week like a normal guy/relationship? Because he lives in Norway. Makes sense, right? :p

If you know me well, you're probably rolling your eyes and chuckling. If you don't know me, well, let's just say I'm not known for doing things like other people. I tend to take the long, winding road instead of the easy road. 

omg, 5 weeks...

D

1 comment: