Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes...

Sooooo, I guess I've been pretty awful at keeping up with the blog thing. I'll try harder.

It's been over a year since my last post and a lot has happened in that time. Here's a small recap:

 - LOVED Norway
 - married the most wonderful man in the world
 - got a puppy for Christmas last year
 - got my honey for both Christmas AND my birthday
 - had my personal belongings packed up to move to Norway.

Our wedding was in a cute inn near Mt. Washington in NH. There were a total of 6 people there (including inn staff). It was a dream wedding - no stress, everything done for us during the middle of the week in the fall. I wanted to do it in shorts and a tank top near the pool but honey wanted to have pictures of us all dressed up so I got an official wedding dress. It was *perfect*.

Pitch joined our household in December. He is related to both of my dogs Simi (BC) and Ash (BS). He has the same mom as Simi - one of my favorite dogs, a Border Collie named Tetris owned by my friend Kelly and the same dad as Ash - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier dream of a dog named Hemi owned by my friend Sarah. Ash calls him his mini-me and plays with him when Simi isn't. He is sweet and energetic, just like his siblings. His nickname is Piglet and once life slows down, will start his flyball training.

Tweak was unimpressed with her little brother and continuously looks at me with eyes that plead for the whole world to go away except for her and I. She'll survive. :p

Jan came here for the holidays and I was *thrilled*! We were pretty busy, like always, but it was great to have him here to experience an American Christmas. I'm looking forward to seeing how the Norwegians do the holidays this year. :)

The movers came last week and packed up everything I was taking in wooden crates to be shipped over seas. It looks like I'll have a month or so before heading over there myself to start the rest of my life with my honey. I couldn't be happier and am seriously looking forward to it.

D

5 comments:

Theresa williams said...

Hello, I am Theresa Williams After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4 pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. email: drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.

1) Love Spells
2) Lost Love Spells
3) Divorce Spells
4) Marriage Spells
5) Binding Spell.
6) Breakup Spells
7) Banish a past Lover
8.) You want to be promoted in your office/ Lottery spell
9) want to satisfy your lover
Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution
through drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com

Unknown said...


Phẫu thuật hàm hô ở đâu tốt nhất hiện nay
Phẫu thuật hàm hô không cần niềng răng
Nâng mũi hàn quốc có đâu không
Nâng mũi hàn quốc là gì
Nâng mũi cấu trúc

النوامس اسباع الجزيره said...

حلم شيك حلم شيك حلم شيك حلم شيك حلم شيك حلم شيك 07803104972
07832371347

النوامس اسباع الجزيره said...

حلم شيك حلم شيك حلم شيك حلم شيك حلم شيك حلم شيك حلم شيك حلم شيك حلم شيك

Ufa88kh said...

Thanks for sharing your valuable information to us. We also provide some grateful content related to your topic.
wordpress
ufa88kh.blogspot
youtube
ប្រដាល់ថៃ