Friday, April 3, 2009

It's flyball time!

We're in Downington, PA for Revolution's tourney - Bare Naked Flyball. I'll leave the name alone but let your head go where it will.

Pacie & Millie are staying at Aunty Susan's house while Freddie, Tweak, Ash & I are racing. Ash isn't really racing, he's just along for the ride to get used to the environment. I've been thinking of leaving him with A.S. too as she'd take him and do some training with him. :p I probably won't tho'.

In other news, GO SIGN UP FOR CAMP IF YOU'RE PLANNING ON COMING THIS YEAR!

The economy sucks but this is probably your best bet at an affordable vacation - AND you can bring your dog!

http://www.campbarkinghills.com

If there aren't enough registrations by April 15th, camp won't be happening this year. You really don't want to see me cry, do you?!

D

No comments: