Tuesday, September 20, 2005

busy, busy!

Today was quite the busy day at work, but in a good way. Next thing I knew, it was time to go home! :) Let's see, I dealt with a production release that didn't work at first, but then kicked in later, users not realizing their usernames were case sensitive, a SecurID gone bad, a new production data issue, a new production formatting issue and I remembered I had another production issue from last week. A chock full of nuts kinda day. :)

I had training tonight; the 6:30 class has one week left and the 7:30 class finished tonight. I think I might bring Payton to next week's Adult Beginners class to keep him going. So what if he's already taken it! There's no such thing as too much training (there is, but that's more concentrated - training for 3 hours for example.) I still have one class left (tomorrow night) with him. Then school starts again on Thursday. It's amazing how quickly time flies when you're busy! This class is Composition II. I'm sure there will be a LOT of writing involved, which I'm ok with. I actually enjoy writing to be honest. The name of the required book is "Everyday Arguments: A Guide to Writing and Reading Effective Arguments." So it sounds like the class will be, at the very least, interesting, if not a total blast. :)

Yeah, it's just another normal night at Club Dawn: Millie's humping her toy, Stuart is humping Charlie, and Freddie is humping the cat. Yup, that's pretty normal. :)

My friend Mary very excitedly called me to let me know she has a new baby - Belle. She is a 5 year old Cocker that is apparently the sweetest thing walking this earth. :) It's funny how new doggie parents act - they forget everything they've gone through with their other dogs and are ready to rush them to a vet the minute they scratch their ear. :) Ok, she's not *that* bad (kinda, yeah, she is....), but at least she wasn't rushing her to the vet even though she *was* nervous she was scratching her ear. :-P

Millie's telling me it's time for bed. :)

D

No comments: