Saturday, September 22, 2007

just working...

I haven't had time for much at all lately, just been working my tail off. I'm maybe about half way done with my project...perhaps a little less actually.

I took some time off Friday to go and visit my grandparents. My grandmother's birthday was Friday and I really wanted to spend some time with her. I was the only one of us grandkids that did, so I'm pretty thankful I took the time to do so.

Tweak hasn't quite understood that a dog barking on the TV doesn't necessarily mean there's one behind the entertainment center. She's been fun that one. :D

It's been in the 80's the past couple of days and I think it's been taking a toll on my old gal. Millie's been lethargic, not wanting to do much and sleeping a lot. At least I'm hoping it's just the heat that has her feeling that way. I asked her today if she'd stay with me for another 5 years. I could only be so lucky to have her with me for that much longer.

And that's all the time I have for myself my friends - back to work for me.

D

No comments: