Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Back to normal... ?

At least our location is back to normal. We got home Monday night and the kids & I just crashed. I tried going through all of the hundreds of emails I had but was unsuccessful. I did, however, manage to unpack the car.

Yesterday was spent going through the hundreds of work emails I had accumulated. I'm still not 100% sure what's going on but I'm getting there. I have work today, pick up rescues tonight, work tomorrow and will be traveling on Friday. Considering the majority of today will be spent in meetings (I have 6 of them), I highly doubt today will be one of those productive type of days.

The tournament was good! Our Open team took 1st place in it's division so I have another ribbon to hang up (eventually). He's pretty solid that dog o' mine, and a really good boy. :) I think we got between 600 - 700 points for the weekend too - well worth the trip.

Tweak ran a few heats in her first tournament and I didn't even throw up! We were warming her up and Michelle just tossed me in the race so I didn't have time to think about what was actually happening. She did really, really well and I couldn't be happier! I think someone told me there was a time of 4.0 something but I either don't remember or noone got the full time.

I do know that she liked it!! She was jumping up and down, raring to go on Sunday while I was holding her waiting to run. She's a full 2 seconds faster than Freddie. Wow. In a sport where the time is counted to the thousandths of a second, that's a lot!

That does not, in any way, diminish my little man's accomplishments!! He's a very cool dog and will continue to be very cool and somewhat unique in flyball. :)

There's so much more to write but I've run out of time!

D

1 comment: