Friday, July 18, 2008

Right.

My last post was titled "Back to Normal...?" and boy did I hit the nail on the head with that one. I have been so busy I barely know whether I'm coming or going. I guess that's as back to normal as I get. :p Wednesday night I picked up my friend's dog so I could watch him while they went to visit family in Kentucky & Ohio. I think I got home around 10:00 or so.

Last night I spent a couple of hours at the MSPCA picking up a few rescues. I was supposed to pick up 2, they actually had 4 and I only came home with 3. A good example of compromising, even if it is with myself!

I definitely have a full house and will probably want to rip my hair out in just a couple of days. It's been a while since I've had a foster tho' so I should be fine for a week or two. So far they seem to be settling in pretty well.

I need to get another crate though, I can't believe that I've run out of crates but I have. I have one super large one in the car and Tweak's travel crate. I'll use both of those for the crating area at the tourney this weekend and will have to load them every night so they have something to travel in. Plus, one of the rescues is in a much smaller than I'd like size. It'll work for a day or two but no longer than that.

The pool is green from my time away and I haven't had time to hit the pool store for chemicals so it will continue to be green until next week. The water temperature is lovely and I'm sure I'll be wishing it wasn't green so I could swim this week/weekend during my down time. (ha! what down time?) I'm hoping I'll be able to get there today but we'll see. Maybe I can hit the store before I head down to CT.

Speaking of which, I'll be in CT and then heading over to Foxboro to help set up for the tourney. I think I'll bring the catalogs with me to CT so I can fold them. I hate driving in CT. :(

I think I'll be able to breathe again next week. That should be fine, right? ;)

D

No comments: