Friday, November 7, 2008

It's been a while...

I blame Facebook. It's the biggest time suck you've ever seen. Ridiculous. Stupid eggs.

Just a few quick notes:

Here's a picture of my soon-to-be-puppy and his litter mates. Since there are only 2 males, either the brindle one or one of the solid black ones will be mine. I'll have to go back to that list of names I wrote since I can't remember a single one of them now.


The Dunkin Donuts on 28 closed down the ice cream portion of the store but now has coffee shakes. Oh my goddess are they freakin' yummy. Filling, but yummy.

I got the friggin' deal of the day when I stopped at the pet supply store for a ticked off spoon (Tweak had a nasty bugger on her) and noticed they had a new, unopened Kong Time on the clearance rack for $20. Sha-wing! Yup, that bad boy is mine and Millie will be in heaven once that puppy is up and running.

When there are 9 days left before Linen's & Things closes forever and everything is 50-70% off, do *not*, I repeat, do *NOT* get in any little old lady's way. She'll kick your ass with that cane without a backwards glance.

Freecycle is the best invention known to mankind (right behind the loo). You can get rid of all your good crap without an ounce of guilt. It's like rescue for stuff - you find it a good home where it lives happily ever after. It's a beautiful thing.

Tomorrow is Free Electronics Recycling day at the dump. I'm thrilled since I have a few computers and monitors to get rid of. Now I just have to find the dump. :)

When you coo over my dog and say "She's so cute, I want to give her a hug!", do not be surprised in the least if she obliges you. Quite frankly, she doesn't care that you're wearing white, she just heard you say the word "hug" and she knows what that means. Sorry about that. The husband made me laugh when I said to them "She's friendly", and he replied "So is she", as his wife squatted down to pet her.

Saturday Night Live is a re-run this week - it's the one Millie's in so make sure you set your Tivo!

I put together Skootchie's shadow box tonight. I've had it for 2 years but never got around to it. I pinned a picture of her and three of her toys in it. Now I just have to hang it up, which will take another couple of years.

I saw a button today that said "I'm smiling, that alone should scare you." I. Must. Have. It.

Tomorrow includes the visit to the dump, Facebook, a trip to get dog food, Facebook, more cleaning, more Facebook, closing the pool (I know!) and I'll probably top it off with some Facebook. Stupid eggs.

D

No comments: