Saturday, November 15, 2008

pictures...

The summer is such a blur to me that I don't remember what I've posted for pictures during that time. I was looking through them tonight to pull some out for a friend when I noticed a couple of cool ones and thought I'd share.



This isn't a particularly good flower picture but it looks like it is crying. I can't believe I missed this one before. Kinda neat.



Look at the color of this flower. I want my hair that color next time. Amazing.



These are my chive flowers. Pretty for an herb!



You can see how neglected my garden got this summer when I wasn't there by the plethora of green weeds in the background. But good lord, would you look at the color of this flower?! I want my hair *that* color!!!!


Early morning, a dragonfly sunning itself on the screen house. I don't know why I like these bugs but I do - enough to have a tattoo of one anyway.

I didn't take as many pictures this year as I have in the past. I'll have to rectify that next year...

D

No comments: