Saturday, November 12, 2005

flu?

I've heard that you can't get the flu from a flu shot - especially when they use a "dead" virus. However, I'm living (barely) proof that that statement is suspect.

I was out of work ALL week last week sick as a dog. It's Saturday, day 6 of the sickness and I'm not all that much better, except that I don't have a fever anymore. I called my doctor this morning and she called in a prescription for antibiotics and cough syrup. She asked why I didn't make an appt to see her, to which I asked if she would've been able to pick me up since there was NO way I was driving.

I was able to get out today and get all the insulation I needed for Steve to install tomorrow. Other than picking up my 'scripts, that's all I've been able to do. :( Although I did get through all of my email and got some homework done.

Ok, back to lying on the couch.... this sucks!

D

No comments: