Sunday, October 28, 2007

the weekend...

I can't believe it's almost over! I feel like I just sat down.

I got my hair done yesterday (Yay!) and I'm thrilled with the cut too. I really have issues when it comes to my hair - mental issues - that I'll someday have to conquer. Until then.... oh well. :)

I went a shade darker this time and I like how it turned out. It's a good mix between an orange/red and an eggplant/red. Plus Faith left out some of the blonde/strawberry blonde/orange pieces so I have streaks still. The cut is fabulous too - still long, less front and side layers - all good. :)

Freddie, Tweak, & I had flyball practice at o'dark stupid this morning. I really have to get back into the waking up before 8am thing if I want to be able to survive flyball and not lose my job. :p

After practice (Tweak did awesome, btw!), we took a ride to Erving, MA to meet Mel and pick up 2 rescues. I now have 6 dogs in the house (yikes!) Harley is a 10 year old sweetheart of a dog that just likes to sit in my lap and gaze adoringly into my face. She's quite a cutie. She's got to lose weight though!! Nikko is a 1 year old BIG boy who is a little unsure of where to lay and what to do. He doesn't have to lose weight, he's just tall and muscular (an excellent flyball dog [not that I'm getting any ideas!!!]) They'll both stay until homes can be found.

The rest of the night will be spent in front of the TV cuddling with allllll the dogs.

D

No comments: