Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tweakless in New Jersey

Not having her around is a transition, let me tell you! I'm even having bizarro dreams where she can suddenly speak English and is asking me why I gave her away. Guilt is fabulous that way.

Her transition into Michelle's house is going ok, but not as smoothly as I was hoping for. Apparently my puppy is a dominant bitch and is testing all of her dogs. Michelle's on top of it, but I'm afraid she'll need to get her ass handed to her before she knocks it off. Sigh.

I'm off to New Jersey for a decompression day before my flight to San Francisco on Saturday. I was going to leave last night, but there was just too much shit to do and I wouldn't have arrived until around 2am - if I stayed awake that long. As it was I was up until 1am or so figuring out what needed to be done and when.

I also got a call late last night from Susan, asking how much Millie weighed, etc. Huh? SNL is looking for a hound dog for a skit this weekend (which I won't be around for) and she wanted pictures of Millie to submit for the job. Who knows if she'll be accepted or not, but I'm meeting her at NBC this afternoon on the way to her house. We'll see.

Now I have to go finish packing so I can hit the road. I'll have wifi at the hotel so I won't be out of touch. Just remember the 3 hour difference and don't call me on your way to work. I really won't like that. :p

New York, New Jersey, San Francisco, ready or not, here I come...

D

No comments: