Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tweakless in San Francisco

Not just Tweakless, but completely dogless, actually. The first day is always the hardest for me. Thankfully all these Californians are laid back so when I mugged them on the street to pet their dog today, they were cool with it.

I've been up for 20+ hours at this point and I'm not sure I can come up with the words to describe how freakin' tired I am. So, some highlights instead of paragraphs:

I saw 15 deer on the way to the airport at stupid o'clock this morning.

I wasn't quite awake and apparently dropped my ticket in the ladies room and didn't even know it until some sweetheart of a woman found me and gave it back to me.

I took the cable car/trolley down to Fisherman's warf and did the touristy thing. I did a lot of window shopping, hit Ripley's Believe it or Not and the wax museum, which I wouldn't recommend. Ripley's was cool, save your cash on the wax museum - there were very few that were actually pretty good, the rest were so off the mark you couldn't even guess who they were supposed to be.

I got a call from Susan, I guess Millie's skit is 4 after the news skit. I was able to use the online scheduling thing for Tivo to record it.

I'm passing out as I type.

D

No comments: