Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tweakless

I am Tweakless right now and I do not like it. No sirree Bob, not in the least. She'll be well cared for at Auntie Michelle's and we have a lot of the same house rules so she'll fit in pretty well but I want her here!

You're probably going to hear that for the next 3 weeks. I'm apologizing in advance.

PetRock actually went far, far better than I (or anyone else for that matter) was expecting. The rain stopped around 11am and the grass dried out enough for us to practice the puppies and do a couple of demos for the crowd. Freddie, not being used to running on grass that much, was the humor for the day since he ran around the jumps, instead of over them, 8 times out of 10. We also took him out at the end after everyone oooohh'ed and aaaaahh'ed over the Border Collies. It was a good way to end the demo - must remember that for next time. :p

After the last 2 days I am freakin' wiped out!! I'm going to go watch TV for an hour and then pass out.

D

No comments: