Saturday, October 1, 2005

4:30am and I'm up....

The fact that it's 4:30am and I'm awake is ridiculous within itself. Add to it that it's a Saturday morning and it's just outright silly.

Freddie and I have a Flyball tourney this weekend at the Monadnock Region Pet Expo in Swanzey, NH. I think it will be a lot of fun, having other things to do during down time, having more spectators watch the sport, and just being in a bigger location. However, driving back and forth 1 1/2 hrs. for two days is going to be a bit much. I should've looked at a map before saying Yes! :)

But, Freddie, if he does well this weekend, *should* get his Flyball Master title. He needs 421 points and being on the team he's on, that's doable in a 2 day tourney.

For now, I just have to stop shivering - it's 60 degrees in the house - and get ready so I can pick up Holly & Rob on my way. I think I'll let them pick me up tomorrow. :) Off to the shower!

D

No comments: