Saturday, October 29, 2005

flyball....

Today is our one day flyball tournament at All Dogs Gym in Manchester, NH. I still have to jump in the shower, gather all of Freddie's equipment, and find his Halloween costume for the contest afterwards. I was thinking of dressing up my self, but it's kind of hard to run when you're all dressed up. :)

One little thing I noticed about Bubo: when he's around, all of my birds are gone! No more chickadees, junkos or titmouses torturing the cats by hanging out at the feeder on the deck. It was mysteriously silent the morning after Bubo re-appeared. But, I haven't heard him since so maybe he just came in for a visit.

Some other good news (for me anyway) is that I'm about 2/3rds of the way done on my final paper. I'll do homework when there's downtime today, in hopes that I can just get 'er done. :)

D

No comments: