Sunday, December 4, 2005

Almost done Xmas shopping :-D

Well, not surprisingly, I didn't get much cleaning done at all this weekend. I did finish decorating the tree, got all my wrapping stuff together, did a bit more shopping, and, as you can see from above, got the kids holiday pictures taken and created our annual Xmas picture that goes into the cards. If you click on the picture you can see a much larger version. :) Oh, and I changed Payton's name to Pacie - to keep with the "ie" theme I have going on with the other kids. :)

I went out shopping on Saturday afternoon and BOY was it crazy! I will not do any more shopping on weekends until after the holidays are over. I almost got hit 3 different times from people cutting me off and not realizing my car was occupying the space they wanted to use. I went to the Christmas Tree Shop for a few things and that was beyond horrible. I was in a good mood when I left the house but was in such a foul mood when I got home. I was only gone for 2 hours!! I can't stand that people no longer have any consideration at all for anyone else. I can't even believe that people are as rude as they are. It's really just so sad.

Ah well, it's past my bedtime so I'm off to read for a bit before I pass out. :)

D

No comments: