Friday, December 16, 2005

I used to like wrapping gifts....

..now, not so much.

I've been wrapping gifts for (what feels like) 400 hours and I'm *done* with it! I have 4 presents left to wrap and I don't wanna. 4 won't seem so daunting tomorrow, so that's when I'm putting it off until. Crap. I just remembered I have to wrap the dogs gifts too. If you haven't seen a dog unwrap their own present, well, you're just not living life to the fullest. I'll see if I can capture it on Xmas morning and post them up here.

This weekend is crazy busy as I have a home coming to look at Roxie at 10am, then I'm heading down to Ellin's for the rest of the day, and probably most of the night. Sunday, Sue & I are on for Bakingfest 2005. I think we have something like 8 or 9 different kinds of cookies that we're planning on. We'll see how many of them we actually make with the eggnog flowing.

On a lighter note, I've been talking to that silver lining I mentioned the other day and we're getting along wonderfully. It's funny how when it rains, it pours as the guy from the Honda dealership was hitting on me. The kicker was when I asked if he would come with me to help me buy a car if I decided not to get a Honda - he said Yes. So we'll see where that goes as well. :)

Maybe my luck is turning around?? Hmmmm....

D

No comments: