Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Crash! :(

What a freakin' week! I can't believe it's only Tuesday. :(

So I got into a car accident as I was pulling out of the mechanics after having $200+ worth of work done. A car had stopped to let me go and when I checked for traffic, it was clear. However, a person came driving up on the other side of the person that let me go and slammed into me. Everything before the radiator is gone and I wasn't able to open the passenger side door. It's a wreck. Thankfully the only thing I have to physically show for it is the egg-sized lump on my head. Ugh. I think I'm going to be in need of a long, hot bath tomorrow.

I just finished my final project for my class - with 10 mins. to spare. I probably would've had more time if I had gotten home 3 hours prior. :(

But, there's always a silver lining. We'll see if the person I met today (from the accident, no less - but not the cause) turns into it. :)

D

No comments: