Sunday, January 29, 2006

First Place - woohoo!

Freddie and I had a flyball tournament this weekend up at American K9 Country in New Hampshire. Freddie did pretty good - he was pretty solid until the last race or so on Saturday and Sunday. He starts to mess up when he gets tired. Since it's only the 2nd tournament after having 3 months off, it's understandable. I'm not exactly sure how we pulled it off, but we went into the last race being tied for 1st place. I thought for sure we got bumped down when we lost the last race, but apparently that didn't matter since the other two teams we were tied with also lost one race a piece. So, at the very end, it came down to the fastest times and apparently we had it. I do like adding blue ribbons to his collection. :)

We have another tournament next week up at All Dogs Gym in Manchester. Thankfully it's a one day tournament (Saturday) so I'll still have time to relax, clean the house, and do laundry. Ugh. I need a maid. :) Anyway, we will be short a ton of people so if anyone (hem, hem - you) would like to volunteer to be our boxloader, please let me know. :)

I'm sure you're wondering why there hasn't been an update since that great kiss. Well, it ended up not working out as well as that kiss was. So, after having such a great experience with that kiss, it ended up being the best part of our time together. Ah well. :) The kiss was still great and I'm sure I'll be the recipient of more. ;)

I have tomorrow off and only minor things to do, so I'll get to relax aplenty. :) I'm off to watch more Monster Truck!

D

No comments: