Thursday, January 19, 2006

work, work, work, and homework

This week has been a very busy week! I'm not exactly sure what happened, but all of a sudden I have a bunch to do! I worked Tuesday night, last night, tonight, and I found out today I'm up for Saturday afternoon as well. Yikes.

I have a billion chapters to read for homework, which I conveniently forgot at work. Although it really doesn't matter since I finished playing with that XML document and now I'm off to do more compare reports before testing the database that's moving to the new server tonight.

I was so hoping for a Tivo night too. :(

On the bright side, I found an awesome deal on a computer today so I should be receiving it next week sometime. Yay! Moving everything over will be quite the bitch, but well worth it. I just have to remember to bring all my software home so I can get the new PC up and running with work stuff. Here's hoping for a good tax return! ;)

D

No comments: