Sunday, August 26, 2007

only one more...

Only one more crazy weekend and then I'm done. Let me clarify - only one more crazy weekend in a row and then I'm done. Next weekend is my BBQ. Quite honestly, at this point, I hope only a few of the people I've invited show up. :p

I'm tired. Like real, bone tired. I'm sure the flyball tournament this weekend helped but I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with life right now. XX(

I had a couple of dates over the past couple of weeks and neither of them panned out. The crazy part is that I'm actually *happy* they didn't! That's one less thing I need to worry about and I can't tell you how much of a weight off of my shoulders that is. Clearly that's a sign that I have too much going on. :P

I have a lot of homework to make up - far too much actually. That will have to happen this week at some point. :roll:

I have to get the yard ready for the BBQ, borrow a grill from my sister/b-i-l, get the pool back to being clear (tomorrow's project), and go shopping for food. I have training with Tweak tomorrow, which should be fun since we missed the last 2 weeks. I have to bathe and dremel the nails of all the dogs. Oh, and Jay's coming up to install the cellar door tomorrow as well.

I did manage to pick up the couch from my aunt yesterday. We got out of the tourney around 7'ish (a couple of hours past what we should've), stopped at Terrie's house, went to my aunt's, spent a few minutes with my grandparents (my grandfather's birthday was yesterday, he's 86), then got back to my house around 9:30 or so. Got the old couch out on the deck, got the new(er) couch in it's place. Gave the dogs some attention for like 15 minutes, cleaned my team shirt for today, and hit the hay. It was a really long day.

Right now I'm sitting on the couch wondering whether or not it would actually be a bad thing to go to bed at 8pm. I'm thinking not. :P

On a brighter note, the moon has been gorgeous the past couple of nights. It's been very clear and bright, enough so you can see some detail of the various craters. It has been surrounded by a light gray mist that fades out to a slight dusty rose color. Quite the breathtaking view. :D Have we seen the same moon?

D

No comments: