Wednesday, August 22, 2007

traveling fool

And so I'm back, yet again. I'm trying to catch up on everything at the moment and have beyond very little free time. Not terribly surprising for my life. :)

I had a great time in New Jersey with my friends. :) It's always good to hang out with dog people and talk dog stuff while surrounded by dogs. I really wanted to take home a 10 year old mix that Susan was boarding. He was so damn sweet! But, thankfully they wouldn't let me - Millie gave me about 3 1/2 inches of the bed last night and I'm not sure I could handle another large dog in the bed!

Work is *crazy*. The next few months for me are going to be incredibly hectic. I know I'll have to work from home for about half of that time so I can actually get shit done. I'll stay up real late working (after homework I suppose) and work super long days in the hopes of hitting my deadlines.

I have a book of sayings that Ellin gave me for Xmas last year. Currently it's set to "I love deadlines.... especially the sound they make as they go whizzing by." That's my life right about now.

Work - crazy.
Homework - 1 week behind
Social life - far too busy even though I don't have the time for it
Family - Haven't seen in weeks
Dogs - they've been dragged along with me but will need to be content having me here but not playing all the time
Flyball - still holding on to number 5 :)
Friends - they only see me on myspace

Please don't misunderstand, I'm not complaining! :] I'm just busy, like normal.

Someday: I need to make an appt with the dentist, get me and Millie back to the chiropractor, make an appt with my eye doctor, poly the bookshelf, have the railings on the deck replaced, and clean the pool (which is a nice green color due to 2 weeks of total neglect.)

Did I mention I'm having a cookout Labor Day weekend? You're more than welcome to attend. :)

Did I also mention I've had a few dates? No? Sorry, but I don't have the time to go into details!

On to homework. :XX" class="middle">

D

No comments: