Friday, August 31, 2007

pro-duck-tive

That's what I've been. (Please don't correct my spelling, it's a play on the word. :])

So the pool, which on Sunday was a container for 14,000 gallons of algae, is now clean. I'm so pleased! It's a tiny bit cloudy, but hey, I'll take that over what it was. I should've taken a picture. I had the water tested, bought some more clarifier, and vacuumed it after work today. It started raining as I was getting out of the pool so my timing was perfect!

Unfortunately I wasn't able to mow the lawn because of said rain. Oh well. We need it so badly, I'm certainly not going to complain!

I finished most of the shopping today. I still need to get corn, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, beer, and ice. That can all be done in the morning. Along with the lawn, poop patrol, the other half of the cleaning I didn't finish today, and dog only knows what else.

Did I mention I'm ready for bed? :p

Actually, I have more laundry to fold than Macy's has in stock so my blogging time is over. :'(

Stay tuned for BBQ pictures!

D

No comments: