Tuesday, August 7, 2007

selfish...

I've been selfish lately. I haven't wanted to share anything, hence why I haven't. It's not even that I've done anything I don't want you to know either. I just haven't felt like writing. :)

So what's new? Well, I'm definitely heading to Binbrook this weekend. I'm trying to nail down the logistics now. I really need to be back on Monday since my brother can't stay Sunday night. Jay's coming on Monday to install the cellar door.

I was thinking of renting an RV so I wouldn't have to worry about any of it - I could bring all of the dogs and come and go when I needed to but that's not as financially feasible as I'd like it to be right now. I really need to stop doing stuff to the house so I can save some money. 8|

So, I might have to drive over by myself, which I wasn't all that keen on, just so I can get back when I need to. I don't know. I could probably leave earlier than the rest of the team on Sunday if I needed to, I think. I don't know but I need to figure it out soon!

I had a great phone conversation the other day. It's hard to find people that can actually hold a decent conversation so it was definitely a treat. :D I'm looking forward to more of them...

D

No comments: