Sunday, February 26, 2006

I'm *done* with winter...

I've come to the realization that I will never be completely happy about weather in New England. I will always find something to bitch about. :) It's been sooo cold lately and I'm really tired of it. I want spring here *now*. I want to be able to go out and do stuff outside with my dogs. I want to start planting stuff for fall. I don't want to spend another day in the house looking at the snow outside, which is exactly what yesterday was. Granted, I got a lot of homework and laundry done yesterday because I didn't want to head out, but I could do the same thing when it rains in the spring. Stick a fork in me 'cuz I'm done with winter.

Bitchfest aside, I did get all of my homework done, which was a great feeling. And I do have clean clothing to wear, which is quite the bonus as people generally frown upon nudity in public. But I'm feeling a little restless today because I didn't *do* anything yesterday. Thankfully, I have a 5 hour scrimmage to head to in an hour and I'll be able to run off a lot of that restlessness. :) The one thing that made me feel the best yesterday was the gorgeous bubble bath I took before bed. It was nice and relaxing and my skin feels so soft from the bubble bath stuff and the cream I used after.

Tomorrow I have a Dr's appt with the spine guy to talk about getting that stupid, painful procedure done again. The nerves are starting to come alive and I've been very sore so it's time to zap them again so they stop working. I dread getting it done, but the 9 months of pain-free living are really worth it.

But now, I'm off to cut up hot dogs so I'll have something to reward Freddie with during the scrimmage!

D

No comments: