Sunday, February 12, 2006

Not *quite* a blizzard...

...is what I heard on the news a little while ago. My question is, if I'm still going to get 15-20+ inches of snow, does it really matter what name they use to describe it? ;P

Today has been a hugely productive day, in part due to the blizzard-that-is-not-a-blizzard. :) The computer room had become a dumping ground for things that needed to go in the attic and stuff that I haven't found a place for yet - mainly Xmas gifts. So I spent a few hours going through all of the boxes, putting stuff away, putting stuff on FreeCycle, and throwing everything else away. Actually, I only have one box to put in the attic! Since I'm having a gathering next weekend, it's a very good thing it's almost clean. :) Now I just have to do the rest of the house. ;)

Yesterday, I had actually planned on getting *all* of the cleaning done, but it didn't happen to work out that way. Instead, I spent the entire day on the computer doing homework for my final project. Thankfully, I mastered enough XML & XSLT to successfully complete my assignment...it just took the whole day. :) I did take a break at one point to fix the gate on the deck. The slats had come off and were lying around for the past couple of weeks. :) So that's at least one thing off of my never-ending 'to-do' list!

I suppose I should get back to my cleaning!

D

No comments: