Tuesday, February 19, 2008

$%*%$!!!!!!

If you can't tell, I'm pissed off. Actually, that's a gross understatement. I am so fucking pissed off I want to see people hurt. Like really, really hurt. Recoverable, but in serious pain.

Most people that know me fairly well know that I do not watch the morning or evening news, nor do I read the newspaper. Occasionally I visit the local paper's online site, but that's more to find out the weather or traffic. There's a reason why I don't watch the news. I either get depressed from how badly people suck or, like last night, I get so pissed off I'm close to tears.

I was doing homework in front of the TV last night. I wasn't really watching it, it was just on for background noise. Tivo changed the channel to record Medium. I kept plugging away on my homework, looking up maybe every 15 minutes or so. Next thing I know, the previews for the nightly news is on and I'm seeing red. No. I'm not seeing red, flames are shooting out of my eyes and I'm screaming every curse I've ever heard and a few I just created, at the TV.

I looked up at one point to see a fork lift -rather, the pointy steel rod parts of the fork lift - nudging a cow that was lying down. What? Is it dead and that's how they had to move it? No. I don't know why they were doing it other than to move the cow. The screen switches to another fork lift nudging yet another cow that was lying down. In this scene, the cow gets up and starts to move away but my eyes are *rivited* to the cow's hind legs - they're bent the wrong way. Looking at the cow from the side, the back legs make a backwards L.

Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?!?!

Who are these people? The preview talks about abuse to animals caught on tape. Ya think, Einstein?

There are very few people on this earth that I actually want to hurt. Really, you'd be surprised at who I've had compassion for. Not these fuckers. These people, I want bleeding. I want tortured. I want hurting. I'm so angry I'm almost speechless.

These people don't deserve to be within 100 miles of an animal. They should be forced to be vegans, they don't even deserve to eat what they were producing. I don't care if those cows were slated to be food. While alive, they deserve better. I am so outraged and I want blood.

I'm absolutely disgusted. In my worst nightmare I didn't think such a thing was possible. I just want to cry.

D

No comments: