Friday, February 29, 2008

Oh yeah...

*Now* it's catching up to me. It's 7:10 and I am soooo ready for bed. I'm trying to read my homework for this week but that just isn't working out so well.

I also have Air Border Collie landing in the living room with every toy toss. She always jumps, she just doesn't always do her freestyle flips in mid-air every time.

What time can I go to bed and not be up at 3am? Shit. I have to stay up for 2-3 more hours....? Sigh.

I left work early today for Pacie's vet appt., which went well. We got surprisingly good news too!! His BUN levels were high, but the lowest they've ever been. His CREA levels were on the high side of normal, but they were normal! That so rocks! The bad part is that we still don't know why he's lost 3.5 lbs. He was at 18.5, now he's at 15 - odd stuff. So, I just have to keep an eye on him and triple (not double like I've been doing) his food. He'll now get the same amount of food that my 70 lb. Millie gets.

I'm excited about my flyball weekend. I just love the sport and I can't wait to get in the lanes! Of course it'll be nice when I can get in the lanes with both my flyball dogs. I'm aiming for sometime this summer with Tweak. I don't care when, I just don't want to push her before she's ready. She can compete in frisbee until she's ready, then frisbee has to take a back seat.

Since I wrote the short story the other day, a couple of others have popped in my head. Maybe I'll have time this weekend to jot them down. One will be titled "Lost", not sure about the other.

I can't believe I have to stay away for another couple of hours. I'm never gonna make it!

Maybe I'll try to write some before heading to bed....

D

No comments: