Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sleeping privileges...

Tweak is a year old now - how time flies! She is so good and so willing to work that she's earning privileges in the house now. One of the her new found joys is being able to sleep in the bed at night. The boys are not allowed in the bed at night since I can't trust the little bastards as far as I can throw them (where did that saying come from?)

She likes being allowed to sleep in bed. I'll have to switch it up every once in a while though so she won't think she's automatically sleeping in the bed at hotels, camping, etc. Millie leaves me about a foot of the bed. Her recent favorite perch is where the pillows *should* be next to me. With Tweak added to the mix, I get about a racing stripe worth of space now. Last night I realized that I woke up every time I wanted to turn over since I was trapped by the sheets. I only woke up 3 times so I guess that means I don't toss and turn in my sleep.

I think I'll need to upgrade to a King if I'm in a relationship where I want that person to stay over. I'm so used to sleeping alone that anytime someone else is in the bed, I'm uncomfortable and can't sleep. Maybe that's TMI.

I'm getting my taxes done tonight - Yippee! We're all meeting at Dad's house around 7'ish. I'll probably bring Millie with me since she loves going to see Grandpa and she doesn't get out of the house as much as she used to.

Man! Some dog just farted and I swear the paint is peeling off the walls!

Isn't my life glamorous?

D

No comments: