Friday, February 15, 2008

It's good to be back...

Last night I moved all the posts from one server to another so there shouldn't be any missing content. I'm going to leave the other blog where it is for now but the app takes up a bunch of space so eventually I'll delete it.

Paula came over last night to pick up Harley, a 10 year old rescue I've had since October. Harley is going to live with Paula's father in South Carolina. They will be the perfect match!

I have one rescue left, Lily, who will be going to her new home on Sunday. The house will seem quiet with just 4 dogs and 2 cats.

I've been working with Tweak on flyball and frisbee. I've been throwing in some freestyle moves like her jumping on my back, jumping on my leg, flipping in the air for the frisbee, weaving through my legs, etc. She's quite the student!

The kids and I will be heading down to NJ/PA in a month for a 2 day disc competition. We're staying at Susan's and will commute back and forth on Sat & Sun. I can't freakin' wait.

Freddie, Tweak & I have a flyball tournament in a couple of weeks in Manchester. As much as I can't stand the disorganization of their tourneys, it is quite convenient being only 25 minutes away.

It's time for me to head off to work!

D

No comments: