Friday, February 29, 2008

Fitting for the day...

I've probably blogged about this speech in the past as it's one of my most favorite speeches to watch. The longer version, available on YouTube, is even better. I think the entire world should watch it repeatedly to get a sense of what's important in life -- especially when life has you by the balls and is swinging you over its head by them.

It's 10 minutes long and, IMO, worth it.

http://video.stumbleupon.com/?s=ithct48cqw&i=ufcchmyxqsuj9vwsemax

To see how Randy is doing today, take a look at his site.

I tossed and turned again last night, but for a good reason this time. One that I would gladly do again. :) Get your mind out of the gutter, it's nothing like that.

I have an appt. with Pacie to the vet today. I'll probably just have a panel done so we can see where his levels are. Hopefully that'll tell us why he's having a hard time gaining weight.

And tomorrow is FLYBALL!!!!! Woohoo! I can't wait!

I love flyball.

D

No comments: