Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Camp Schedule

See all the things you'll miss this weekend? Don't hate me 'cuz you're jealous and didn't sign up for Camp in time.

Maybe you'll remember next year...

Anyway, I'm beyond stoked and can't wait to get on the road. I'd leave tonight if I could but the kids and I would have to sleep in the car and I'm pretty sure people frown upon that.

I have a list of things I need to remember to bring with me - fans, linens, towels (which I always bring when I travel with the dogs), tugs & discs, dog vaccinations, disc handouts, bubble making machines, batteries for said machines, clothing, camp shirts, blah, blah, blah.

I have 450 things to do between now and when I leave tomorrow and I honestly don't know how I'll accomplish it but I'm in too good a mood to bitch about it!

I'll probably be up very late tonight finishing up a few work things and homework. Thankfully it doesn't matter what time I leave tomorrow.

John, my graphic designer, came up with a few things for the company logo which are pretty cool. Dad & I are going through our options and will hopefully make a decision in the next couple of weeks.

As much as I'd like to keep writing as I have more to say, I have to jet before I start pulling my hair out!

D

No comments: