Thursday, May 15, 2008

weekend plans

I thought I had the weekend off with the sole exception of the frisbee thing in RI on Sunday but that's not the case. I forgot I said I'd do the 4H demo in Mashpee on Saturday. Hopefully the weather will cooperate because right now it's supposed to rain in the morning. Or, maybe it'll rain all day and I'll be able to save the 2 hour trip in gas and use it on Sunday instead. I like that idea better.

I figured out I'd need to sleep for 3 hours a night in order to get everything done that I need to before I head to camp next Thursday. If you know me at all you know I love my sleep and I can't function on less than 7-8 hours so that just ain't happening. What to give up... school? Can't. Dogs? Can't. Camp? Nope. Family? Uh uh.

Susan and I decided I need a Donatella. Someone to keep my day/life in line, drive me where I need to go (I could accomplish more if I could use commuting time as work time), and throw sarcastically witty zings at me when needed. Anyone want the job?

My allergies have been really bad lately and it's driving me crazy.

I taught Tweak to do a box turn off of my body and I have the bruises to prove it. Maybe someday they'll be in a place that I can show you. My bruises have bruises I'm so bruised.

Time for the gym.

D

No comments: