Friday, May 9, 2008

Coming or going...

I'm always coming or going. Apparently I don't sit still for very long but you wouldn't know it when I get in to West Wing marathon mode.

Speaking of West Wing, I'm still disgusted about the end of Season three and have not yet moved on to Season four. They shouldn't have killed Simon Donovan. They should've given CJ a break and let her have a love interest. It doesn't matter to me that it's off the air or Season three happened like 8 years ago or whatever - it is still wrong and I'm not quite over it yet.

The kids and I are heading to Greenfield this weekend for a flyball tourney. We're camping with Jo and family and should have a lot of fun when not running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

I have a bunch of shit to do before heading out, packing up me, the dogs and the car, making sure I have my homework with me (damn there's a lot of it too), bringing supplies to make stuff in my down time (ha). I'll stop on the way and get food, beer, etc.

Next week I'll be in the office the whole week! That hasn't happened in a couple of weeks and will be a nice little treat before heading to Camp at the end of the month. I love Camp. I love going to Camp, I love teaching Camp, I love having my dogs with me at Camp, I love everything about Camp! I'm excited for Camp!

D

No comments: