Monday, August 18, 2008

Another boost for us New England girls was holding our own against Kelly during the jousting contest. We figure she was having an off day since she'd normally hand our asses to us.

Thanks to John on Ruff Enuff we got to hear all about how great Guitar Hero was from Jo after she completed two full songs. It now rivals Dance Dance Revolution and might be a necessity on future camping trips. Speaking of necessities, I brought the Keurig on this trip and it will be tied to my body for every camping trip after that. It was a godsend for getting us moving in the morning.

Gritty again ran a 3.7 at this tourney which had Aaron threatening to kill our pups when he realized we had 5 up and coming puppies. He's just kidding because he and his team are the reason why we have most of these puppies.

We're in New York now on our way home. We're *finally* going to stop at the biggest Camping World I've ever seen and I can't freakin' wait! I'll probably get home around 6 or 7 tonight. I can't wait to see Millie and snuggle and rub her and kiss her and hold her and love her! I hate being apart from her as she grows older. :(

Until I think of more......

----------
Sent from my Verizon Wireless LGVX9900 device.

No comments: