Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What a picture....


What a bizarre picture!

I was leaving the house for work and I noticed the flies on the screen house. I know what 2 of them are doing - or at least I'm guessing what they're doing, not being familiar with the mating rituals of flies. But the other guy/girl? Couldn't tell you. Do they need supervision? Is it waiting in line? Cheering them on? Is it a parent and they're in trouble? Or is it just a voyeuristic fly? lol

I don't know, but I thought it was kinda funny so it's here.

Freddie had trouble this weekend, for some unknown reason, at the flyball tournament - he kept spitting the damn ball. We switched to small balls to see how he did with those and then he boggled the ball and went around the jumps. I guess it was a good thing it was on a vets team and was just for fun and a couple of points.

I'm kind of worried about Binbrook and hope he was just having an off weekend or something. I think we have the extra bodies that I can pull him if I need to.

Neutron went home today, one less dog for me! Now I'm debating whether or not I should mention some of the damage he did while here or just leave it be.

This weekend is Michelle and Dan's wedding. I'll be heading west really early Saturday morning so I can do her hair for the ceremony. I'm even wearing a dress. I know, just breathe. But it's true, I'll be wearing a real dress that I actually own. It's a somewhat casual wedding so it'll fit in with that. My darling sister is staying with the pups Saturday night. :)

I'm going to admit something that I'm not at all proud of. I can't stop watching The Two Coreys. I can't even call it a guilty pleasure because it's not - at least it doesn't feel like it! It's like a plane crash man, I can't look away. It's the most bizarre thing ever with the "Haimster" acting like a spoiled, petulant child. The drama that kid brings to himself is unreal - on levels I didn't even think were possible. In the last episode, he was acting like one of those old people that swear at the kids for walking by their house. Then they (Corey, Corey & Corey's wife Susan) get into a screaming/swearing match that ends in a dramatic 'we're through'. He sits down with the cameras afterwards and states he's through with them because they're "ugly people to me" with, ironically enough, the ugliest sneer I've ever seen on anyone's face. Child.

But damn it if I can't stop watching the stupid show.

I picked up Acheron today by Sherillyn Kenyon so I'll be heading to bed early so I can get a head start on it! I can't wait!!

D

No comments: