Monday, August 11, 2008

It was fun!!

Everyone had a good time at the wedding, no surprise there I'm sure. :)

I have pictures and will toss them up sometime today to share - I just won't share *all* of them. :p

The rescues and Pacie were complete assholes to my sister once it was time for bed. The cried and barked for hours before she finally said enough was enough and left at 4am to go home and sleep. I was panicked at first, thinking she might not have let them out at 4am but she did. She sent me a text message letting me know so I was on the road first thing in the morning. I was a little sensitive and stopped for coffee as soon as I hit civilization.

Yesterday was a lazy day since I needed it to recoup. I cleaned the pool and played with the dogs in between being a couch potato. A home came by to look at Pedro, which went pretty well. Her and I will talk today and make plans for the transfer to his new home! Another home is interested in Reco, which I have a call in to. I'd really like to get everyone placed before the trip to Binbrook if possible.

Speaking of which, we're heading to Canada again on Thursday. It will be our last camping trip to Canada for the year. I'm hoping Freddie can hold his shit together and not spit the ball like he did at All Dogs. I still don't know what's up with that but you can be damn sure there will be some training on the "hold" command this week. I have to remember to bring Tweak's training noodles too.

D

No comments: