Saturday, September 2, 2006

loong weekend

So I remembered on Thursday that it's a holiday weekend and we have Monday off. While I could really use the extra day, I'm probably going to be working at some point this weekend, which will kind of negate the day off. Oh well.

Yesterday *sucked*. Big time. I was so freakin' busy I didn't eat lunch until after work when I went out for a drink with a co-worker. Every time I attempted to get something done, the system would go down, or I wouldn't have all of the info available, or something else would break and take me away. I'm afraid I'll be having many more of those types of days over the next 2 months. :(

This morning I've done some homework and I got the lawn mowed. It's supposed to start raining some time this afternoon so I'm glad I got that over with. Now it's time to go visit Sue and do some errands. That way I can spend the rest of the day working on the closet and doing a few other things I want to finish up. And I can have a nice relaxing night, cuddling under a blanket with the dogs, and watching a flick before my time is no longer my own. :)

I'll be able to sleep in tomorrow since I don't have flyball practice so I'll probably head down to the diner and get some breakfast. then I have no idea what I'll do. Maybe I'll feel productive and do some stuff around here, although there really isn't much since Silvane is so thorough. I'll probably finish up this week's assignments for school and then do a bunch of work.

Monday I'm heading over to Ellin's to spend the day there. It'll be the last time I'll be able to visit for at least a month so the day off is a good thing. :)

But, I have to go take an allergy pill so the grass that touched me while cutting it and using the trimmer won't make me itch for the rest of the day.

D

No comments: