Wednesday, December 6, 2006

booked solid...

Guess what idiot was up until 1:30am doing homework? Yup, that would be me. Although I'm still a moron for screwing it up, at least I won't have to worry about it while at the tournament - which is when it's due.

My spare time is few and far between for the next 6 days - I am booked solid!

I'm meeting Kate for lunch today so I can give her samples and the calendars to add to the BOD and welcome baskets. I have to remember to bring the 10 BOD catalogs too.

I'm meeting Sue & Aunty Kathy for dinner tonight. Probably the last chance I'll get to see them before Monday. Then I have homework to do.

I've printed out about half of the catalogs and need to print out the rest today. Paula & Kate are coming up tomorrow night to help fold and insert the schedules. I suppose I should clean off the table so we can use that, huh? :)

Friday I have to go into work for an All Hands meeting. Then I'm leaving for Fitchburg right after that to help set up. My brother is staying with the dogs this weekend. Oh crap! I'm gonna have to bring Freddie with me to work....I have to figure out the logistics of that one.

Saturday is the tournament and the dinner. Sunday is the tournament and cleanup.

Monday is a day off. :) I have to get Pacie into the vet, return the Tivo's and Tivo upgrade kit (Oh you missed it when Tivo broke - lucky you), and figure out what's what for Xmas. I'll probably start wrapping too. Meanwhile, I still have school until next Thursday.

In blog related news, the subscriber service isn't working so I have to figure out what to do with that. In the meantime, I'll send emails out lettting everyone know there's been an update. I'll have a solution when I can breathe.

Now though, I have to jet!

D

No comments: