Saturday, December 23, 2006

2 days...

Christmas is 2 days away... just two. For some reason, it doesn't really feel like it yet at times.

As soon as I get into the Christmas mood, I listen to Christmas music on 103.3. They start playing nothing but Xmas music from around Thanksgiving until Xmas. I was singing along to "Do You Hear What I Hear" yesterday and I noticed something. Now, I've been listening to this song since I was a kid, singing along since then too. Everyone knows the part "Let us bring him silver and gold." It's the next line after "A child, a child shivers in the cold." Sure, the kid's cold - bring him precious metals, that makes sense.

Dude, bring the kid a blanket!

Anyway, I'm heading down to Glen & Elissa's to do Christmas with them before heading over to Joe & Ellin's to do Christmas with them. I wasn't going to bring Millie because of her back, but I don't think I'm going to be able to get back up here. I don't know, we'll see.

I did manage to get about 80% of my wrapping done last night. My back was *killing* afterwards, but at least the gifts I'm bringing today are wrapped. :)

Ok, enough procrastinating - gotta go. :)

D

No comments: