Thursday, December 7, 2006

Up early today...

I actually woke up at 5:30am. I'm sure it's cold in hell or pigs are flying somewhere. :)

Last night I went out to dinner with Sue, Chris, and Aunty Kathy, then came home and did homework. I got feedback on the rough draft - apparently I have a lot of editing to do. I'm hoping Holly won't mind helping me clean it up over the weekend.

Tonight I was supposed to get together with Paula & Kate to fold the catalogs. However our admin is light on work and offered to do them all - even stapling them and inserting the schedules! Woohoo! Thanks Julie!

I have to pack everything up tonight, including a bag for the weekend. I have to remember to bring all of the display stuff I have as well. I also have to remember to bring my dog to work with me tomorrow since I'll be leaving from work to get to Fitchburg. I should really print out directions as well. :)

So much to do, so little time. :) I'm so glad I took Monday off!!

D

No comments: