Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Brrrr...

Yeah, I'm not used to this cold weather yet. It's 26 degrees out and I want to just hide in bed. But I can't because I have to go take all of the recycling out.

The trash guys are here now so if you hear a ton of barking, that would be my house. How dare anyone take the stuff we want to throw away?? The nerve.

Anyway, guess which moron did next week's homework assignment instead of this week's homework assignment? Yup, that would be me. Stupid. So instead of focusing on my final paper, I have to read 3 chapters tonight and do yet another assignment. The good thing is that next week I won't have to worry about reading or doing any assignments and can just focus on my paper. I'm such an idiot sometimes.

I can't wait for this class to be over though. It's starting to be a bit too much with work, the holidays, and everything else that's going on. I'll have 3 weeks off before the next class - yay!

I had a Dr's appt. yesterday and I was less than pleased by what I was told. I have plantar fasciitis in my left foot - I've had it for quite a while. I have inserts in my sneakers and sleep with a brace on and have been for months. Yesterday I got a bunch of "must nots". I must not wear any other kind of shoe except sneakers. I must not exercise in the form of walking (the dogs are gonna be pissed) or using the NordicTrac. (question - how does one stop exercising yet stay active so one's back does not freeze up?)I must not blow off physical therapy any longer. Blah, blah, blah. And the worst one - I must not compete in flyball. Yeah right! That ain't happenin'. The only "must" I got was that I must have this sound wave, extracorporeal blah blah procedure done in January. Yay. I hate my genetics.

I also found out yesterday that Sue needs to have a C-section, which makes my foot thing seem not all that important so I should really stop bitching. :) Little Neely is too big so they're going to let him finish baking and then pull him out. The when part is unknown right now, but I'm going to be pissed if it's while I'm at the tournament. Next Monday works much better for me. ;) Yeah, Sue thought that was selfishly funny too.

I've been kinda seeing this guy lately - we'll call him *M*. I'm taking my time, trying to figure out what I want. He has a heart of platinum and would spoil me outrageously if I let him. He's a sports nut - and I mean *nut* so I'm just wondering if I can handle constantly hearing about how the basketball, football, softball, etc. game he played went. :) Eventually I'd have to actually show up at one of those things too. The only sport I know about - hockey. The only sport he doesn't play - hockey. Good fit, huh? lol As I said, I'm taking my time. :)

Well, Dawn needs to stop procrastinating and take all the damn recycling outside. Maybe I should just give in... I'm sure *M* wouldn't mind taking the recycling out. :)

D

No comments: