Friday, May 5, 2006

ahhhhh..... :)

Now this is what I'm talking about for incredible weather! I took some cool pictures of my flowers this morning. I have a new type of tulip blooming - it's really different than the rest. What do you think?? I can't wait to see what happens when it's fully open!



This weekend I have a flyball tournament up at All Dog's Gym in Manchester. There are double the number of normal races so I think Freddie and I are going to be really tired by the end of it. ;) I'm not going to bring Pacie either - I think I'll have enough to do between running Freddie, boxloading, and helping Kate run Steffi. I'm really hoping that Steffi will run for Kate, but I don't have high hopes to tell you the truth. But Boy! do I hope that I'm proven wrong!!! Worst case, I think I can run both of them on the same team, I'll just have to pass off a dog to someone before letting the next one go. No sense in worrying about it now - I'm probably going to be too tired to care. ;) But, I have Monday off (partially working from home), so I'll be able to recoup then. I'm wishing for a day like today so I can take a nap out on the deck in the gravity chair. Yeah baby!

I had a nice night with *S* the other night. Nothing big, just talking. It will be interesting to see where this goes. Our personalities are different, but have similar characteristics. I'm not sure which one of us has the stronger of the personalities at this point, although I'm leaning towards me. ;) Hey, I'm a strong, independent woman, I know what I want out of my life, and I also know what I don't want in my life. Drama is certainly not one of those things I'm willing to tolerate or compromise on so if he stays drama free, we'll get along just fine. :) (Not holding my breath tho')

And in "oh happy day for me" news, I'm wearing a pair of capri's that I haven't been able to wear since the car accident and I'm completely chuffed over it! Driving in to work wasn't the chore that it normally is, feeling good, beautiful weather, sunglasses on, windows open, music blaring with me singing along at the top of my lungs...ok, trying to sing along. :)

Today really needs to be a productive day, but I don't really see that happening as I sit here with my feet up on my desk, keyboard on my lap, window open, birds playing in the tree in front of my window, gentle breeze wafting in and stirring my hair....sigh. One would think having a window office would be ideal....until one realized that it's that much easier to be distracted on nice days!!

Ah well, back to work. :)

D

No comments: