Friday, April 18, 2008

And I'm off...

to Batavia, NY. Thank doG I have an iPod.

Freddie should get his next title this weekend. He needs 120 points to receive his Flyball Master Champion (FMCh) title. That will make it number 8 for him, and only 2 left for my goal. I was going to say his goal, but he really doesn't give a shit, he just wants to go down the lane for the ball. :)

The rankings have been updated as of the end of March and it's really pretty close right now. He's ranked number 5 - number 4 has 9 points more than him and number 6 has 4 points less than him.

See why it's time to kick it up and get it done fast and big? Exactly.

I've learned a ton of new stuff lately and am excited to actually get the business that much closer to becoming a reality.

My sister and I went out to dinner last night. We both needed to get stuff out of our heads and what better way to do that then with someone of your own blood that you genuinely like? Our waiter said he didn't get along with his sister. We felt bad for him.

I guess it's time to go pack. I always wanted to see if I could post on the road via cellphone. I think I'll try it this weekend.

D

No comments: