Thursday, April 10, 2008

Up in the air...

Yesterday was weird and not what I was expecting.

I brought Tweak to work with me so I could throw the frisbee in the nice open area between buildings. It just *screams* for something fun to happen there and I'm more than happy to oblige. :)

I brought her out 4 times to practice. I can't seem to figure out how to get more distance. I'm thinking that comes later since I'm soooo unsuccessful at it now. Anyway, she had an awesome time, I was stress free the whole day and the blood pressure of my co-workers was considerably lower by their own admission due to them smiling while watching her catch frisbees. All in all it was a really good day!

I had a headache start on the way home and I wasn't sure why. I thought maybe I hadn't had enough water to drink but it ended up being because of two reasons - one a girly reason (ugh) and the other because I forgot to take my allergy pill that morning and I spent an inordinate amount of time outside yesterday.

I took my pill when I got home but I think the damage was pretty much done by then. Tweak was exhausted and curled up into the tiniest ball in a corner or the room. I had the headache, among other things, and spent some time on the couch curled up in a ball with a blanket over me.

George didn't have a good night last night at all and asked if he could spend the night. Once I learned that I had to do a little cleaning, which my head and gut severely protested until the 800mg Motrin kicked in. It looks like I'll have some company for a bit, which I am beyond happy to have.

Tonight I'm having dinner with more old friends from the old neighborhood. It should be fun!

I'm debating whether or not I should leave early today since it's so nice. I need to bathe the dogs and do a few things before we go to dinner. But I also have a boatload of stuff to do here....sigh.

Sometimes I hate being responsible....

D

No comments: