Thursday, April 17, 2008

No matter how hard you try...

...sometimes you just can't win.

I've been back and forth on this thing a few times now and it's driving me batty. It's on, it's off, it's on, it's off, it's on, it's off. Jeez.

I don't even have the worst of it, but that doesn't mean I can't bitch about it.

My part in Take Your Children to Work Day has been canceled due to liability and not enough insurance. One of the clubs I belong to has insurance, but not the right kind. So, the girls and I won't be doing tricks or anything else on that day. Bummer dude. Kids just want to have fun.

Nancy's website blew up and disappeared so Susan's is going on hold until we can get Nancy up and running again.

I spoke to my lawyer yesterday and need to meet with her in the beginning of May to go over a few ideas and how to put them in place.

There's been a change in plans in house sitting this weekend so I have to see if my brother is available. Otherwise all of the kids will be going with me to Batavia for a flyball tournament.

I really need to do something about Pacie. He's not getting what he needs from me or from this house. Now that his health has settled down, I think it might be time to place him. I had planned on it before he got sick but I've been warring with myself on it. I think his happiness is finally starting to overrule my guilt at not being able to give him what he needs. He's a needy boy, a kind of happy go lucky boy who's wants nothing more than to be with you 24/7, being petted and played with. Having 3 other dogs limits that severely - especially when so much time is going into the puppy's training right now.

Man the guilt is palpable sometimes.

Fingers crossed that my work out clears my head a little bit and helps today to be a little better.

D

No comments: