Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pictures...

I mentioned that one of the corporate photographers took pictures of Tweak last week when I brought her to work with me. Well, here are a few of the pics he sent me.






I brought her with me today as well and he was out there again so there might be more. :)

Yesterday was phase II or the second sitting of my tattoo. Ken finished the line work and then did the shading. I thought that it would be done in 3 sittings but apparently, that is not the case. I've got about 3 or 4 more phases/sittings for the thing before it's finished.

I'm so impatient!

But, he's the artist. I trust him. And I probably couldn't afford to get it done all at once anyway not to mention the amount of pain that would cause. Sigh....

Anyway, here's a picture of it with shading:



It will have color. Lots and lots of color!

D

No comments: