Sunday, April 9, 2006

I. am. junk.

I really can't remember when the last time I was this tired. I really hope I get some energy and soon.

Yesterday was a loooooong day. I left my house at 6:30am and got home at 8:00pm. Had I known it was going to be so long, I would've had someone come by and let the dogs out! The poor things!!!!! But, they were troopers and I didn't find any accidents. If I had, I couldn't have been mad at them anyway. Thankfully I think they realized just how tired I was since all they wanted to do was cuddle with me for the 1 hour I was home and awake. Right now, I have one dog laying by my feet, and the other 4 trying to share a dog bed next to the desk. It's pretty damn cute. :) I think they miss me.

I'm running Freddie on one team and Steffi on the other. Freddie is doing well, consistent and clean. Steffi is doing incredibly well considering I've only run her once before. But, she's coming back to me for just food so I don't have to use the bucket of balls with her. That might change today, but I don't think it will.

I actually got up on my own (with the assistance of 2 alarm clocks and my cell phone datebook alarm) but was thankful when I heard the phone ring at 5:15am. We're in the first race of the day and racing starts 1/2 hour earlier than yesterday. Thanks Paula!

I've got a little bit of coherency after 1 cup of coffee so I need to go shower so I can be there on time. :)

D

No comments: