Monday, April 3, 2006

Thomas Joseph

Look! Pictures!!

This is T.J. I know I'm biased, but he's a pretty cute kid anyway. No ugly baby comments on this little guy. :)


Then here he is with me, one of the very many people who will buy him obnoxious toys for Xmas, Birthdays, and any other time I feel Holly & Rob don't have enough excitement in their life. :) Apparently he's going to be an awesome musician as he's getting a drum set from both me and his Uncle Mike. :)



And finally, here's the proud dad, Rob, holding T.J. for the world to see. I think they're lucky the first one is a boy as I can't even imagine how over-protective he would be with a girl, considering how he is after day one with T.J. :)



Holly didn't want to be in any of the pictures, which I completely understand. I wouldn't want to either if I was beyond low on sleep, was in a hospital gown, and had just spent 45 hours in labor. I'll probably never be able to understand how she can say "I'm fine" after that...especially since I have my Dad drive up from Melrose to comfort me & bring me soup when I have a cold. ;) Never said I wasn't a big wimp when I'm sick. :)

Probably the best line of the night was "Come to Papa. Hey, this time I really mean it too." Well, there were others, but I'm sure Holly would want me to keep them to ourselves. ;)

It's now time to bed down alllll of the dogs. :) Sammi & Steffi get to sleep with baby clothes tonight - it lets them get used to the scent of the infant before they go home.

D

No comments: